Welcome to the Euroconsult Group. We are an international group of companies and headquartered In San Jose, California. Our portfolio of companies provides solutions for the next generation.
Euroconsult Munich offers a selection of Software for Swimsport Events.
To receive more information about our Software, please select the corresponding menu item above or click on one of the following links to our products.
- WEK for Windows – Software to Manage Swimming Competitions
- Orpheus for Windows – Software to Record data from electronic timing systems
- MSECM® myResults App – Software for mobile devices to view live event services
Current Software Versions
Tico Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffee roaster that crafts sustainable, exclusive, and unique Grand Cru coffees in small batches and imports the finest teas, guaranteeing freshness and consistency. Tico Coffee Roasters exists to offer a truly unique experience that empowers, protects, and nourishes life from farm to cup.
- WEK for Windows Update 6.2023.0117
We released a new Update for WEK for Windows that includes several changes to adopt the new DSV Standard Version 7 from August 31, 2022.
The new Version 7 is valid starting from January 1, 2023. The older Version 6 Standard remains valid till July 31, 2023. Beginning August 1, 2023, only the new Version 7 will be valid for swimming competitions.
This Update includes the following changes
- 796242: Update WEK to support the new DSV Format 7
- 682418: Update point tables to include the latest additions
Key changes in DSV Standard 7
- Introduction of nationality in entries and results
- Introduction of simplified competitions
- Open-water mark no longer applies when assigned to the best list
- Introduction of the gender “diverse” if required in the future
- Introducing Para competitions
- Introducing additional designations for referees
Download the Update
The Update can be downloaded free of charge here: Update WEK 6.2023.0117
Exit WEK for Windows and open the downloaded .ZIP file on your Windows computer. When asked where to extract it to, extract it to the main folder of your WEK for Windows installation (for example C:\MSECM\MSECM_WEK_6_2020_0703). It will then ask you if you want to replace 8 files and you have to allow it to replace all 8 files. Once complete start your WEK for Windows as usual.
We recommend making a backup of your WEK for Windows directory in case you encounter any problems so you can easily revert to the original installation. If you encounter any difficulties feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes in Version 2020.0703
The following changes are implemented in Version 2020.0703:
- 218616: Optimization of mandatory times configuration
- 457209: Optimization of export results in DSV6 and LENEX for relays